I think I would like to offer this piece of workout advice today... do something different! I am sitting here looking around the gym right now and I am watching the same people do the SAME things they do EVERY day. Not only does that have to be just mentally dreadful... here's the deal... to a certain extent, you are wasting your time! When you make your body do the same thing every time...it learns the most efficient way to do it.... so the returns on your workout investment are being seriously diminished! Try a different machine, try a different weight, do a circuit, add some jumps between sets...do something different that challenges you! It is impossible to expect different results from doing the same actions... isn't that the definition of insanity? Now get out there and get a little creative...doing something different can be FUN!!!
Recuerdos,
S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment